valid since 25 May 2016
We collect and use data pertaining to you as a user of the website www.itpsa.pl (the “Website”) only for the purpose of informing you of the scope of our business, and enabling you to order our products and services by e-mail, phone, or through our online form. Below, you will find information about the types and methods of collecting and using information about you.
The owner of the Website and Data Controller is ITP S.A. seated in Warsaw, 37 Domaniewska street, 02-672 Warsaw, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS No 0000404795, NIP (tax ID No): 5252360060, REGON (statistical ID No): 140505088
As the privacy and safety of your data are our top priority, we exercise due diligence processing any and all data you have provided us with, including your personal data, in line with their intended use. We also make sure that such data is duly protected pursuant to the laws applicable in Poland.
Your use of the Website shall not be tantamount to you making your data available to us. You will stay anonymous as long as you do not decide otherwise. When you visit the Website, the following information is collected automatically: IP address, domain name, browser type, and OS type. We use that information only for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers and collection of general data and statistical demographic data (e.g. about the region the connection originates from).
Please be aware that if you register on our Website as a subscriber of the Newsletter, or if you contact us through the form posted on the Website, or by e-mail or phone, because you want to place an order for our products or services, you will be asked to give your full name, e-mail address, phone number, etc. Such information will constitute your personal data.
Any and all personal data you provide us with and agree to the processing of such data will be processed by us only within the scope of your consent or for purposes allowed by virtue of applicable laws. Any data collected while corresponding with you will be utilized by us for the sole purpose of ensuring the appropriate level of our services for you. Moreover, you will be entitled to look into, verify, and remove your information, including your personal data. You may contact us at any time, using the form in the Website, by e-mail or phone, to learn what information about you or personal data have been provided to us by you. Also, you may rectify that data in case it is wrong or has been modified, or you may demand that we delete the information we have about you or your personal data, and withdraw your consent to the processing of such data.
Please rest assured that neither information regarding you nor your personal data is shared with third parties. We only use it for our own purposes consisting in providing you with our products and services, handling our Website, and pursuing marketing goals. In connection with the execution of your orders and your usage of our services, we contract part of the work to subcontractors who receive only data necessary to carry out their tasks and execute our instructions.
We undertake every precaution to protect your personal data and we require the same from all the third parties processing your data on our behalf. Access to personal data is limited to make sure that no unauthorised person has access to it, and that it will not be possible to modify or abuse such data. Such access is provided to our employees only on the need-to-know basis.
We will contact you only in a way necessary to execute your order for our service/product - by e-mail or by phone. If you subscribe to our Newsletter, you will receive it by e-mail. If you do not make any order with us or you do not subscribe to the Newsletter, you will not be receiving from us any requests for a direct contact.
At the same time, we would like to let you know that we bear no responsibility for data protection policies implemented by other websites - both those made available to you via the links in the Website, and those featuring links to our Website.
The provisions hereof may be amended. You will be notified of any and all such amendments in the Website. Your sharing of your personal data with us shall be construed as your acceptance hereof. Should you have any questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us at: ITP S.A., 37 Domaniewska street, 02-672 Warsaw, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +48 722 008 002.
Information on the processing of personal data
ITP. S.A. ul. Domaniewska 37 , 02 672 Warsaw, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000404795, NIP 5252360060, REGON 140505088 processes your personal data obtained in connection with your use of the following websites: itpsa.pl, itpestetyka.pl, itpsurgical.pl, cmkomorkowej.pl, itpkonferencje.pl, itpbazaar.pl, zaffiro.pl, plasmaiq.pl, geneo.info, accentprime.com.pl, alliancelpg.pl, monalisatouch.pl, lipolife.com.pl, sopranoice.pl, discoverypico.pl, sonoqueen.pl, velashape.com.pl, zabiegsculpsure.pl, vectus.com.pl, maximus.info.pl, uvl.pl, emerge.com.pl , harmonyxl.pl, femilift.com.pl, pixelco2.pl , pl.smartgraft.com, lemi.itpsa.pl, onda.pl, vasculife.pl, utims.pl, onda.pl, lemi.itpsa.pl
Personal Data Controller
- The Controller of your personal data is: ITP. S.A. ul. Domaniewska 37, 02-672 Warsaw (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
- Contact with the Personal Data Controller is possible by traditional mail to the following address: ul. Domaniewska 37, 02-672 Warsaw, or by e-mail at: email@example.com
II. Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis
- 1. We use the personal data obtained in the course of placing a bid and as a result conclusion of a contract, execution of service requests or placing orders and expression of marketing consent, for the following purposes:
- 1.1. contract conclusion and execution – for the duration of the contract and the time after its termination, until the proper execution of the contract;
- 1.2. the performance of legal obligations incumbent on the Controller:
- a. issuing and storing invoices, including accounting documents;
- b. handling the right to withdraw from the contract and complaints within the time and form provided by law;
- 1.3. sending marketing content – for the duration of the existence of consent to receiving marketing content;
- 2. The legal basis for processing by the Personal Data Controller is:
- 2.1 Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, i.e. the consent obtained for the processing of personal data;
- 2.2. Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e. the performance of the contract or taking action on requests prior to the conclusion of the contract;
- 2.3. Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, i.e. the fulfilment of the legal obligation imposed on the Controller.
III. To whom do we transfer your personal data?
- We transfer your data to entities processing data on behalf of the Controller, who participate in activities such as: operation of ICT systems, subcontractors supporting the performance of the received order, entities maintaining the telecommunications network, entities providing consulting, audit, legal assistance, tax and accounting services.
- We do not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area.
IV. Your rights
- You may at any time request the Controller to access, rectify, delete or limit the processing of your personal data.
- You also have the possibility to request the Controller to transfer your personal data to another data controller.
- You can exercise all the above mentioned rights through:
- mail contact: ul. Domaniewska 37, 02-672 Warsaw
- e-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
V. Right to objection
- Notwithstanding the rights set out in IV. you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data at any time.
- Upon receipt of your objection, the processing of your personal data will be discontinued.
- You can file a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of law.
VII. Personal data protection
- We inform you that the processing of personal data is carried out in a safe manner, in accordance with the rules of service provision, contract and legal regulations, including the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”).